Fuel & Garages:
- Bysouth’s Garage – Cnr Murray & Beverley Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 3009
- BP & IGA Express – Sturt Highway, Buronga NSW 2739 – Ph: 03 5022 1766
- Caltex Service Station – Sturt Highway, Buronga NSW 2739 – Ph: 03 5023 0280
- Coomealla Fuel Station – Silver City Highway, Dareton NSW 2717 – Ph: 03 5027 7499
- Fishers Fuel – Cnr Sandwych & Adams Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 2257
- Gol Gol Automotive Services – 28 Adelaide Street, Gol Gol NSW 2738 – Ph: 03 5024 8434
- Jeff & Rocks Hardware – 38 Adams Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 3184
- McKenzies Garage – 412 Delta Road, Curlwaa NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 6304
- Shell Coles Express – Sturt Highway, Buronga NSW 2739 – Ph: 03 5023 2287
- Wentworth Motors (NRMA) – Adams Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 3405
- Willy’s Tyre Service – 114 Adams Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 3422
Caravan Sales & Services:
Halls Jayco Mildura
693-695 Fifteenth Street, Mildura VIC 3500 (30kms from Wentworth)
Ph: (03) 5021 3235
- Wentworth can reach up to 45 degrees in summer so ensure that you carry appropriate water with you at all times
- Always tell someone where you are going and when you are due to come back
- Clarkes Newsagency – 55 Darling Street, Wentworth NSW 2648 – Ph: 03 5027 3092
- Swimming in the river is very different to a pool or the ocean. It is almost impossible to see the bottom and difficult to gauge how deep any swimming hole is. The most dangeours part of the river is that it is ever changing. There may be unexpected snags or undercurrents that can pull swimmers underneath the murky water. Please be careful.
- To ensure safety, remember to never swim alone and always wear a life jacket.
When camping in the Wentworth area, visitors are asked to exhibit the usual courtesies.
- Please don’t feed native animals
- Take all your rubish with you
- Stay on the designated tracks
- Take precautions when using camp fires.
- Ensure camp fires are fully extinguished when you leave the area.
Ramon Deed Veteran’s Retreat, Dareton
All veterans, peacekeepers, serving and ex-service personnel and their families are welcome to use the retreat.
Scout Road, Dareton
Telephone: 03 5027 4447
Hosts: Steve & Jackie Barlow
Whether it be a houseboat, a ski boat or a dinghy, there are rules that should be abided by to ensure the safety of all river users. Use the links below to skip to specific areas in the NSW Maritime Boating Handbook.
- Rules of the river
- Boat Licence
- Water Skiing, Wakeboarding and Towing
- Safety Information
- Mooring information